Goat Cheese Quiche Recipe
Apr 20th, 2017
Goat Cheese & Caramelized Onion Quiche
Quiche is our favorite! It is versatile, can be eaten at any time of day, and is super easy to make. This recipe comes from our very own Christina Hoffeld in Chicago.
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1 store bought or scratch made crust
- 6 eggs
- 6-8 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 onion, caramelized
- 2T chopped fresh chives
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the pie shell into a deep-dish pie pan and crimp the edges with a fork. Prick the bottom of the crust all over with the tines of a fork. Cover the interior of the shell with parchment paper and add baking beads or dried beans to weigh the crust down. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine eggs, cheese, cream caramelized onion and chives in a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Remove the parchment paper and baking beads from the par baked crust. Pour the quiche filling into the crust and bake for 40 minutes more, or until set in the center.